You’re invited to drop into Nautilus Dublin on Sunday, 10th of December between noon and 4pm to do some very relaxed Christmas shopping & socializing!
There are a wonderful range of products from Jane Iredale mineral makeup, PHYT’s skincare, CND nail varnish, Waxperts, candles, the ever-popular gift vouchers and more!
No need to make an appointment, simply stop by! If there’s something specific you’d like me to set aside for you, please let me know.
Visit our Facebook event page for special offers and product details!
PHYT’s Rénov is a Glycolic Treatment unlike any other!
What does PHYT’Skin Rénov do?
• Evens out skin irregularities & roughness
• Fades acne scars
• Restores natural radiance
• Reduces pigmentation
• Reduces pore size
• Smooths out wrinkles and fine lines
• Softens and tones the skin
PHYT’S has developed the first Cosmeceutical Certified Organic Glycolic Peel; a real skin renovator with 30% Glycolic Acid of natural origin* (*Sugar Cane).
It is a gentle and non invasive treatment which works on the skin’s superficial layer: the stratum corneum, and in turn stimulates the connective tissue beneath. PHYT’Skin Rénov offers a gentle skincare treatment with quick visible results. The skin appearance is improved through a program of home-use products and a FOUR session treatment without recovery or downtime. A glycolic treatment simply rapidly exfoliates the skin: many new cells are generated quickly at the base of the epidermis which pushes out the thickened layer of dead cells so the skin looks smooth, fresh, bright and youthful.
• 1– At home prior to the peel: the skin needs to be prepared at home 2 weeks before the professional treatment to test its tolerance to active ingredients used in the peel; to prepare the skin for the treatment; and to condition the skins surface.
• 2 – The professional peel: this skincare treatment is divided into3 key steps: skin cleansing and preparation; application of the acid solution; and finally neutralising, followed by the application of a soothing moisturiser and Spf 50.
• 3 – At home after the peel: Continuing the treatment at home, after the peel, is absolutely necessary to protect and soothe the skin. SPF (High Factor 30+) is a MUST throughout the treatment.