Low Back Pain. Did I get your attention? That kind of pain has gotten mine! Like many of our massage clients, I usually suffer from shoulder & neck pain – stress does not nice things to our bodies! Recently though, I’ve become well acquainted with low back pain. It’s distracting & frankly makes me feel older than I should! Massage Therapy can be a very effective way of reducing the pain and improving your mobility. Naturally, I’m a big fan! Learn more here from our friends at the American Massage Therapy Association.
Life is about balance. We all lead very busy lives and don’t have a lot of free time. Why don’t you escape from your usual daily stresses & hectic schedule for a short while with us on Saturday, 1st of November?
Maybe you’ve never experienced a Kansa Vatki Foot Treatment or an Indian Head Massage? This is the perfect time to try a sample of what a full treatment would be like.
We’re offering the following treatments that last 20 minutes for only €20:
- Back Massage
- Coconut Melt Hair Treatment
- Kansa Vatki Foot Treatment
- Indian Head Massage
To book your escape, please call 01 534 0003 or email NautilusDublin@gmail.com
Join us this Friday, 3rd of October to help raise funds for the Irish Cancer Society’s “Paint it Pink” campaign!
Choose from the below 3 special offers and we will happily donate 20% of those proceeds to the Irish Cancer Society:
1. SmartPolish, 3 week gel manicure, in the signature pink colour of the day, Lollipop! (other colours available) – €30
2. 45 minute Back, Neck & Shoulders massage with a beautiful skin foot soak using an organic blend of goji berries, rosehips & hibiscus in keeping with the pink theme! (don’t worry, your feet won’t turn pink!) – €50
3. 30 minute mini Rose facial to hydrate & nourish your skin – €30
Please phone 01 534 0003 or email NautilusDublin@gmail.com to book your appointment. We’re open 12noon-8pm Friday and look forward to seeing you!